- added feature to allow integrators to inject their own Analytics provider. It will have a track function which takes two parameters, Event name and track Object associated with that event. Refer react native analytics for details.
- introduced useAnalytics hook to enable integrators to set custom analytics provider.
- introduced useChatMessageMenuItemAction hook. This actions returns functions which are executed when user clicks moderation menu items.
- introduced useDebounce hook which returns a function that delays the execution of provided function until a provided time period.
- introduced useTrackKeyboardEffect which attaches event listener to keyboard and executes
trackEventfunction when the keyboard is selected and hidden.
- introduced useUserReactionActions hook. This hook returns functions which are executed when user add or remove reactions.
- introduced useWidgetInteractedAnalytics hook. It is used to track
Widget Interactedanalytics event.
- introduced useWidgetSubmitAction hook, enabling the tracking of
Widget Submittedanalytics events and managing widget interaction submit action. It internally calls
createWidgetInteractionActionto ensure analytics tracking is called upon successful resolution.