Use Reactions based API, if you need your content to be reacted by your application users based on your custom reactions. For example:
- User reaction on a video moment for a video stream being played
- User reaction on blog post comments
- User reaction on chat room messages
A basic reaction workflow involves:
- Creating a reaction pack through producer suite.
- Creating reaction space using reaction pack Ids along with unique identifier of your content entity (termed as target group Id) which forms a collection of items, for example:
a. In a video application, target group Id could be a "Video Id" which has a collection of video moments.
b. In a blog post application, target group Id could be a "Blog post Id" which has a collection of blog post comments.
c. In a chat application, target group Id could be a "Chat room Id" which has a collection of chat messages
- Add or remove reactions on a given item using:
a. Item unique identifier (termed as target Id)
b. Reaction space id
c. Reaction Id of reaction icon which is part of reaction pack created in step 1 where the id of this reaction pack was also used to create a reaction space.
- Reaction Pack API - Used to manage Reaction packs in a given application
- Reaction Space API - Used to manage Reaction space created for a given target group
- User Reaction API - Used to manage user reactions
Updated 12 months ago