Use Comments to allow your audience to add their comments and reply to others on any feature or topic in your experience.
The LiveLike SDK provides below features for comments:
- Board: a resource that represents a topic to comment on. Clients associate boards with their blog posts, videos, teams, individual sports matches, and so on.
- Comment: a resource that represents a post made to a board. Comments have IDs, authors, contents, and timestamps. Comments can be posted directly to a board, or in response to another comment. Comments that respond to other comments are called replies.
- Reply: a comment posted in direct response to another comment.
- Board Ban: a tool for the moderators to ban users on a board.
- Comment Report: a resource that represents a report submitted for comment. Users can report offensive comments to moderators.
Updated 3 months ago