Reward Action are used to trigger the reward engine for the given action. There are already built in reward actions already defined in producer suite where producer/integrators could also create their own custom reward actions.
Some example of custom reward actions could be:
- Opening an app once a day
- Completing an on-boarding process
- Reading an article
- Watching a video
- In producer suite, browse to the "Rewards" section from the left navigation panel.
- Click on Actions tab which will show you list of all available reward actions.
- Click on "New Reward Action" button, fill in the required details and click "Create".
Get the list of all reward actions. Each list item is a reward action object that contains a "key" property which could be used to fetch invoked reward actions for a given program id.
API Definition: getRewardActions
Get the list of all the invoked reward actions for a given program.
API Definition: getInvokedRewardActions
further filters can be supplied to narrow down your results.
- reward action keys
- profile ids to limit to specific users
- attributes to filter on integration supplied data
Updated 6 months ago